Tagen im Rheingau
Your event with us
Our 4-star conference and wellness hotel with six conference rooms makes events of all kinds and sizes possible. With our room capacities from the “Small Hunting Room” to the “Taunusblick”, conferences from 10 to 95 participants can be realized.
All conference rooms have daylight and are equipped with the latest lighting and media technology. Like the hotel rooms, all conference rooms have WiFi, which you can use free of charge (high-speed WiFi in the conference rooms, so that nothing stands in the way of your video conference or presentation)
We look forward to welcoming you soon.
Current: Events in times of the corona pandemic - YOU are on the safe side with our hygiene standard!
Our company has developed the following hygiene standards for events according to the Covid 19 standard and enforces them accordingly:
* The size of the conference room is generously dimensioned so that people can maintain the required distance (1.5 m) from one another
* If parliamentary / U-shape seating with tables is desired, only every 2nd chair is occupied, room positions without tables are made with the necessary spacing
* If more people take part, Plexiglass panels are available as a partition between seated participants if necessary
* Hand disinfection / surface disinfection are set up in each room for your own use; all tables / chairs / technology is thoroughly cleaned every day and disinfected by our employees
* Coffee breaks are stocked in such a way that the individual portions are served separately and no serving cutlery is shared by several participants
* In the public area of the hotel it is compulsory to wear a mask (as long as no new regulation comes into force); This does not apply to guests at the table, in the conference room, in their own room, in the pool or in the sauna
* Our service staff always work with mouth and nose protection * Hygiene rules / distance requirements / warning notices are clearly visible in the house
* every guest registers via the Covid-19 visitor questionnaire or online via QR code in the digital guest register (no further processing in accordance with the Covid 19 data protection regulation; all data will be deleted after 4 weeks) in accordance with the state's official requirements
* Breakfast will not be served as a buffet until further notice, but will be served at the seat. (Currently max. 10 people at one table - for larger groups, split over several tables) One-way portions of salt / sugar / pepper / milk are served to avoid contact as much as possible. In addition, lunch & dinner are generally served as until further notice, which reduces direct contact to the minimum
All operational processes are adapted to the recommendations for action of DEHOGA Hessen according to the current status and are continuously updated.
If YOU have any questions or your internal plan of action in the corona crisis stipulates further requirements for the conference venue - please inform us!
We are happy to adapt our concept so that nothing prevents - safe - accommodation of your employees in our house.